SpeechExec Enterprise – Dictation Workflow Solution
An enterprise solution, typically required to support a large number of users (25+) and who may dictate in different offices, has all the advantages of a typical streamlined dictation and transcription workflow solution with the addition of centralized management features for administrators. This enables them to efficiently manage system-wide settings and user configurations over the network. The efficient centralized management tools, combined with advanced workflow functionalities make it ideal for organisations supporting a large numbers of users, multiple remote offices or thin client environments.
KEY BENEFITS FOR AUTHORS
EASE OF USE
- Intuitive one-thumb operation
- Upgradable storage capacity (360 hours of dictation with included 2GB SD card)
- USB docking station and cable for downloading of completed dictations
- Dictations are forwarded automatically to transcription
- Editing functions for authors such as insert, overwrite and append
- Ability to identify, sort and prioritize dictations before sending to transcription
- Real-time job status information for tracking pending and completed dictations
- Digital Pocket Memo can be locked and password protected
- Files can be encrypted to protect sensitive information (important when forwarding to transcription using email)
- Automatic backup function to protect data from accidental loss
- Complete mobility requiring only internet access
- Web browser access for flexible dictation management
- Speech recognition ready
- Smartphones and tablets can be enabled with dictation capabilities
- A multifunction microphone with programmable buttons and an integrated mouse can replace the recorder for authors who prefer a desktop solution
KEY BENEFITS FOR ADMINISTRATORS
- Administrators can remotely manage users, licenses and system settings
- Facilitates the configuration of work list columns, work groups, filters and job information as well as supporting Microsoft’s Active Directory Services
- Link between author (s) and transcriptionist (s) can be dynamically altered
- Enterprise-wide login for flexible working environments in multiple offices
- Citrix and terminal server support for on-demand application delivery
- Both software upgrades and hardware drivers can be easily installed
OPTIONAL COMPANION MODULES
- Statistics Module – displays comprehensive statistics on dictation, transcription, job status, and workload with graphical output for better and clearer analysis.
- Workflow Manager – allows administrators to set up and automate a workflow for moving, copying, and deleting dictation files based on predefined rules and schedules as well as sending automatic e-mail notifications.
- Web Director – an online Web interface for exchanging dictation files and associated documents allowing users to access them from any computer with Internet access
- Remote Device Manager – enables IT administrators to centrally configure all peripherals (i.e. download new drivers, etc.).